Sunday, October 2, 2011

What to Expect When You're Expecting Joeys by Bridget Heos and Stephane Jorisch

Congratulations! You are the parents-to-be of a baby marsupial! I'm sure you have lots of questions: what will my baby look like? How big will my baby be? What's the difference between a marsupial, a joey, and a pinkie? Don't worry; this book will help to explain everything you need to know to take care of the baby and answer all your questions along the way.

This is a very strong follow-up to What to Expect When You're Expecting Larvae. Just as in that book, there was lots of stuff I learned about marsupials. Did you know that the Virginia Opossum is the only North American marsupial? Or that joeys (baby marsupials) are called pinkies when they're born? Or that the biggest baby marsupials are only about the size of a jelly bean? I hope there are more books coming in this series; I could definitely use them to keep learning!

I read an advance review copy from NetGalley.

See more at Bridget Heos' website.

Get more information at Lerner's website.

Find it at Amazon.

Read it with:
What to Expect When You're Expecting Larvae by Bridget Heos and Stephane Jorisch
The Owl and the Pussycat by Stephane Jorisch
Lady Gaga by Bridget Heos
Kangaroos by Jill Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment