Thursday, August 12, 2010

Acorns Everywhere! by Kevin Sherry

I know, I know. It seems way too early to be thinking about the fall. When I was a student, I hated how early the 'back to school' commercials would come on, because I just wanted to enjoy the summer and not think about fall. But if you are ready to transition into the next season, keep in mind this great book by Kevin Sherry. This squirrel loves acorns, but once he hides them, he can't remember where they are! I love Sherry's colourful pictures and his deceptively simple illustrations. See more of his work at www.squidfire.com.


Find it at IndieBound.

Read it with:
I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean! by Kevin Sherry
The Princess and the Pea in Miniature by Lauren Child
Scaredy Squirrel by Melanie Watt

No comments:

Post a Comment