Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All the World by Liz Garton Scanlon

All the World, written by Liz Garton Scanlon and illustrated by Marla Frazee, is a beautiful picture book with a wonderful message. This is just a book that makes you feel great when you read it - you want to read it again, and you want to share it with everyone. This book is a celebration of community, of family, of big things and small things, of waking up in the morning. The illustrations are...I want to say delicious, I'm not sure why, because I didn't literally eat them. But Marla Frazee is one of my favourite illustrators, and I can't wait to explore more from Liz Garton Scanlon.


Find it at Amazon.

Read it with:
The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
The Lion and the Mouse by Jerry Pinkney
Red Sings from the Treetops by Joyce Sidman
A Couple of Boys Have the Best Week Ever by Marla Frazee

No comments:

Post a Comment