Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I Wore by Jessica Quirk

What's the secret to looking great? According to Jessica Quirk, it's kind of like a recipe. Based on her popular blog What I Wore, this book shows how a closet full of staples (and a few show pieces) can blossom into a magnificent clothing collection. What I Wore is divided into four sections that match up with the four seasons. The advice is practical and there are lots of tips for people who are working from a limited budget. I think this could be a great gift or resource book for someone who is just starting their career or transitioning from college to the workforce. As someone who is decidedly plus-sized, I'm not sure how applicable all of the 'recipes' are to me, but there were a lot of great ideas about how to manage my closet and build a solid wardrobe.

See more at Random House.

See more at What I Wore: A Personal Style Blog.

Find it at IndieBound.

Read it with:
What I Wore Today by Korero Books
Love, Loss, and What I Wore by Ilene Beckerman
Nina Garcia's Look Book by Nina Garcia
Wear This, Toss That by Amy E. Goodman
Oh No She Didn't by Clinton Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment