Sunday, June 27, 2010

Passive Aggressive Notes compiled by Kerry Miller

No two people are the same. And when adults have to live and work together, conflicts can come up. Some people deal with them head on, talking things out and letting people know when they are upset. Others...deal with things more...passive aggressively. They write passive aggressive notes and then leave them where lots of people can see them. Sometimes these notes are saved and collected, and make their way to PassiveAggressiveNotes.Com. And then some of those made their way into this book.

What I learned from reading this book:
1. Having a roommate is not always as fun as it looks on Friends.
2. People are really confused by the 'i before e except after c' rule.
3. Dishes, especially dirty dishes, cause a lot of problems.

There's more, too, but those are the ones that stand out.

Find it at IndieBound.

Read it with:
PostSecret by Frank Warren
I Can't Keep My Own Secrets edited by Smith Magazine
Cake Wrecks by Jen Yates

1 comment:

  1. I love the Passive-Aggressive Notes website. This book is calling to me! It wants me to read it!

    ReplyDelete