Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Non-Review: 150th Post

I'm breaking form a bit and doing a non-review post.

This is my 150th post in just about a year and a half, but I've only been seriously doing it on a regular basis for maybe eight months. I'm in a little in-between period where I have so many books on the go but I haven't finished any yet, so there won't be any new reviews until next week.

In the meantime, here is an almost A-Z list of some of the books from the last 148 reviews:

Almost Astronauts: 13 Women Who Dared to Dream by Tanya Lee Stone
Big Red Lollipop by Rukhsana Khan
Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
Feminism and Pop Culture by Andi Zeisler
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Sandiford
I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin
Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes
The Kids Are All Right by Diana and Liz Welch with Amanda and Dan Welch
Little Mouse Gets Ready by Jeff Smith
Me Hungry by Jeremy Tankard
The Next Competitor by K.P. Kincaid
Overqualified by Joey Comeau
Paulina P. (for Peterson) by Lisa Cinar
Redwoods by Jason Chin
The Screwed-Up Life of Charlie the Second by Drew Ferguson
The Thingamabob by Il Sung Na
A Very Fine Line by Julie Johnston
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
Yummy by Lucy Cousins
Zoom by Tim Wynne-Jones

If anyone has some great Q, U, or X recommendations, leave them in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Umbrella Summer, a sweet MG read. Way to go with all the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 150 posts! I've been blogging for almost two years now and am still at....maybe 120?

    You know I loved Charlie the Second as much as you did.

    I just read a book called Almost Like Being in Love simply because the author, Steve Kluger, had a blurb on Charlie the Second. For what it's worth, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out.

    ReplyDelete