Friday, May 4, 2012

Teen Boat! by Dave Roman and John Green

 Life isn't easy when you're a Teen Boat! That's what TB (Teen Boat, of course) has discovered. He's busy trying to navigate life as a high school student, but the slightest amount of water can send him changing into a nautical device. Sometimes it's a drag, but sometimes it works out to his advantage...it's all part of being a Teen Boat!

I first heard about Teen Boat! during a School Library Journal webcast of upcoming titles. The minute I got to the subtitle ("The angst of being a teen, the thrill of being a boat!") I knew I had to get my hands on this book. I loved its easy humour and improbable action; the art style and writing work so well together. It's a smart, funny read for reluctant and eager readers alike.  With a book like Teen Boat! Dave Roman and John Green have gone right to the top of my "immediately check out anything they publish" list. Don't miss this book!




See more about Dave Roman and John Green at their websites.

Find it at IndieBound.

Read it with:
Astronaut Academy: Zero Gravity by Dave Roman
Nursery Rhyme Comics
Jax Epoch and the Quicken Forbidden by Dave Roman and John Green

No comments:

Post a Comment