Saturday, January 16, 2010

Here Comes the Big, Mean Dust Bunny! by Jan Thomas


I’m a big fan of Jan Thomas, so I was very happy to get my hands on this book. Returning for another story are the Dust Bunnies - but this time it looks like they might be in for a bit of danger! There's a big, mean dust bunny just waiting to be won over. In general, I really love kids' books that are big and bright, and this is a great one for reading with young kids. It’s got lots of great rhymes, humour, and a surprise appearance by another one of Thomas’ other characters (great intertextuality!). As soon as I was finished, I turned it over and started reading it again.

Find it at Amazon.

Read it with:
What Will Fat Cat Sit On? by Jan Thomas
Higher, Higher by Leslie Patricelli
Birds by Kevin Henkes
In a People House by Dr. Seuss


I got this book: from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment